- Band made from recycled polyester made from used water bottles
- Recycled, hypoallergenic zinc alloy hardware
- 1” wide band fits standard toddler and kids’ belt loops
- Extends from 16” to 36” (40.5 cm to 91.5 cm)
- Easy-to-use hook clasp (it can even be left closed - the stretch band allows it to be pulled down with pants, making this the perfect belt for when the urge strikes!)
These belts are sewn at our Edmonton, Canada studio and are backed by our living-wage supply chain.
Shop our multipacks today and save. Plus they ship for FREE.
Currently available in:
Outer Space: 1 x Aqua Blast, 1 x Midnight Meteor, 1 x Ruby Galaxy
● Hypoallergenic, airport-friendly recycled zinc alloy hardware
● 63% recycled polyester band with 37% (concealed) latex
● Standard kids' belt loop width (1” / 2.5 cm)
● Adjust to approximate length using slider; thread through belt loops and fasten. Little ones can leave closed at potty time - the belt will stretch.
● Tighten or loosen as needed - no need to unthread on laundry day. Cold wash, hang to dry, do not iron.
● All components sourced from factories verified to be providing living wages and safe working conditions
● Component factories subject to annual audit and twice-annual site visits
● Kids' belts are sewn at our Edmonton, Alberta studio.