Stay Well Mask Pack
Stay Well Mask Pack
Yup, masks are still cool. No shame in staying healthy - and protecting others - this fall/winter season.
Each mask pack includes:
Note: Our masks come standard with comfy around-the-head straps. Color of masks will very in each kit. Click the links above to learn more about each item.
Choose your size preference via the drop-down menu above. If you're not sure about sizes, we recommend sizing up. Our masks easily cinch smaller, but a too-small mask will be uncomfortable. In general - Pre-schooler (XS) will fit ages 2-4; Kids' (S) will fit 4-10; Adult/Teen (M/L) will fit 8+, and Adult/Teen (XL) is best for anyone with a broad face or beard.
View our Size Guide.
Unbelts face masks feature:
● 95% polyester, 5% spandex hydrophobic outer shell
● Hydrophilic organic cotton inner lining
● Filter pocket for adult and kids filters.
● Premium, super-soft elastic strap which secures behind the head, not behind ears
● Interchangeable straps and around-the-ear loops are available in multiple colour combinations
● The World Health Organization recommends that fabric face coverings be switched out as soon as they become damp or dirty; used masks should not be re-worn – before being laundered – once removed.
● Machine-wash on the hottest setting and tumble dry low or hang to dry. We strongly recommend using our Best-Ever Laundry Bag to extend the life of your masks by protecting the straps, nose wire and fabric from breakdown.
// Our masks are part of our Better Together collection, which is keeping ethical producers in business by providing products and DIY supplies that promote community health through the COVID-19 pandemic. Our non-medical masks are guided by principles put forth by the World Health Organization, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and peer-reviewed, published studies on cloth mask efficacy. Read our citations list here.
// Please note that these are NOT medical-grade masks, surgical masks, procedure masks, or N-95 masks. We recognize that the best prevention for the spread of COVID-19 is staying home. We also realize that many of us have no choice but to participate in public life, and that cloth masks may help limit contagion.
// For health and safety reasons, all cloth face masks and accessories are final sale.
● Pre-schooler (XS): 6.9" from ear to ear, 5.9" from nose bridge to under the chin
● Kids (S): 7.5" from ear to ear, 6.5" from nose bridge to under the chin
● Adult/Teen (M/L): 8" from ear to ear, 7.25" nose bridge to under the chin
● Adult (XL): 8.75" from ear to ear, 7.5" nose to under the chin
● To measure your ear-to-ear length without a measuring tape, take a string or ribbon and extend it from the front of one ear over the nose to the front of the other ear. Measure the string on a ruler. Your mask should range from this string's full length to about 2" shorter.
● To measure your nose-to-chin length without a measuring tape, take a string or ribbon and extend it from the top of your nose over your chin and about 1" towards your neck. Measure the string on a ruler. Your mask should range from this string's full length to about 1" shorter.
● Our masks are made by humans so their measurements may vary slightly between each cut by 1/4" or so, but they will always cover the nose, mouth, and cheeks comfortably to keep you protected.
● If in doubt, order up a size. The elastic straps can be tightened, but the mask size is fixed.
View our Sizing Guide.