Unbelts Mask Ten Pack
Unbelts Mask Ten Pack
Great fit + quality materials = Unbelts cloth masks. We designed our ethically-made face coverings for kids and adults to be super lightweight and easy to wear and to keep our supply chain and our own team in business through the pandemic.
If you're not sure about sizes, we recommend sizing up. Our masks easily cinch smaller, but a too-small mask will be uncomfortable. In general - Pre-schooler (XS) will fit ages 2-4; Kids' (S) will fit 4-10; Adult/Teen (M/L) will fit 8+, and Adult/Teen (XL) is best for anyone with a broad face or beard.
View our Size Guide.
Looking for a specific color or would like a variety of sizes? Please add to the notes of your purchase and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Unbelts face masks feature:
● 95% polyester, 5% spandex hydrophobic outer shell
● Hydrophilic organic cotton inner lining
● Filter pocket for adult and kids filters.
● Premium, super-soft elastic strap which secures behind the head, not behind ears
● Interchangeable straps and around-the-ear loops are available in multiple colour combinations
● The World Health Organization recommends that fabric face coverings be switched out as soon as they become damp or dirty; used masks should not be re-worn – before being laundered – once removed.
● Machine-wash on the hottest setting and tumble dry low or hang to dry. We strongly recommend using our Best-Ever Laundry Bag to extend the life of your masks by protecting the straps, nose wire and fabric from breakdown.
// Our masks are part of our Better Together collection, which is keeping ethical producers in business by providing products and DIY supplies that promote community health through the COVID-19 pandemic. Our non-medical masks are guided by principles put forth by the World Health Organization, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and peer-reviewed, published studies on cloth mask efficacy. Read our citations list here.
// Please note that these are NOT medical-grade masks, surgical masks, procedure masks, or N-95 masks. We recognize that the best prevention for the spread of COVID-19 is staying home. We also realize that many of us have no choice but to participate in public life, and that cloth masks may help limit contagion.
// For health and safety reasons, all cloth face masks and accessories are final sale.
● Pre-schooler (XS): 6.9" from ear to ear, 5.9" from nose bridge to under the chin
● Kids (S): 7.5" from ear to ear, 6.5" from nose bridge to under the chin
● Adult/Teen (M/L): 8" from ear to ear, 7.25" nose bridge to under the chin
● Adult (XL): 8.75" from ear to ear, 7.5" nose to under the chin
● To measure your ear-to-ear length without a measuring tape, take a string or ribbon and extend it from the front of one ear over the nose to the front of the other ear. Measure the string on a ruler. Your mask should range from this string's full length to about 2" shorter.
● To measure your nose-to-chin length without a measuring tape, take a string or ribbon and extend it from the top of your nose over your chin and about 1" towards your neck. Measure the string on a ruler. Your mask should range from this string's full length to about 1" shorter.
● Our masks are made by humans so their measurements may vary slightly between each cut by 1/4" or so, but they will always cover the nose, mouth, and cheeks comfortably to keep you protected.
● If in doubt, order up a size. The elastic straps can be tightened, but the mask size is fixed.
View our Sizing Guide.